San Miguel Resource Center
The San Miguel Resource Center (SMRC) needs your support to maintain services
for domestic violence and sexual assault victim/survivors.
What can you do to help?
- Make a tax-deductible donation
- Click the yellow Donate button at the top of the left sidebar
- Donate by Check mailed to us at SMRC, PO Box 3243, Telluride, CO
- or Call Us at 970.728.5842 to make other arrangements
- Sponsor or participate in one of our fundraising events.
- Volunteer some time in our office.
- Become a crisis hotline advocate.
- Display SMRC literature at your place of business.
- Invite us to make a presentation to your group or organization.
- Tell others about the services we provide our community.
The San Miguel Resource Center is a grassroots, nonprofit organization
located in rural, Southwest Colorado. We are working to educate community
members, assist domestic violence and sexual assault victim/survivors, and
develop programs to combat intimate partner violence. We are proud to offer
quality services that members of our community cannot find elsewhere.
The San Miguel Resource Center gratefully acknowledges the support of the following organizations:
San Miguel County
Town of Norwood